Candidates for the position of Compliance-Manager of the Compliance Service
The Service Manager has the following qualification requirements:
1) requirements for education: higher education in one or several profile areas - jurisprudence, finance, economics, or other related direction related to the business function;
2) requirements for licenses, certificates: it is desirable to have a certificate in the area of compliance;
3) requirements for work experience: at least 3 years in a large holding company and / or audit companies, financial institutions (including the internal control, risk-management, legal support divisions).
4) experience in performing most of the duties mentioned in the section “The main areas of responsibility”
The main areas of responsibility:
1) development of a methodology related to compliance-control, assessment of the Company's compliance-risks and ensuring assessment of the susceptibility of key business processes to corruption risks, as well as other regulatory requirements applicable to the Company and preparation of a compliance-risk assessment report and a plan to minimize them ;
2) conducting continuous monitoring of external regulatory requirements and international best practices in countering corruption, as well as other regulatory requirements applicable to the Company and determining the consequences for the Company in the event of changes in the regulatory environment;
3) carrying out an assessment of compliance-risks, monitoring and control of compliance directions, incl. ensuring the assessment of the susceptibility of key business processes of the Company and its subsidiaries (if any) to risks of corruption and other regulatory requirements;
4) carrying out explanatory work and training in compliance areas as necessary;
5) ensuring the implementation in the Company of the line of initiative information;
6) ensuring the implementation of measures for the introduction of automated systems that reduce corruption risks in the Company's business process;
7) conducting inspections on compliance issues until the completion and implementation of corrective measures with the subsequent submission of a report to the Board of Directors of the Company;
8) preparation of periodic consolidated reports on the status of compliance-risks, as well as centralized compliance controls for the Management Board / Board of Directors of the Company;
9) submission to the Board of Directors of the Company of periodic (quarterly) reports on the status of compliance-risks, including but not limited to information on the initiative of informing about incoming messages, on the status of inspections and measures taken.